SERMET's head office and factory has been based in the
centre of Finland for 25 years. Sermet designs, manufactures
and installs fully automated turnkey boiler plants and small scale CHP plants
using wood chips, bark, sawdust, sod peat, oil and gas as fuel.
- Uses : district heating, process
heat and steam, CHP
- Clients : sawmills, wood processing
industries, district heating compagnies, energy
- Fuel : wood chips, bark, sawdust and sod peat
- Product range :
. Sermet Bio Grate Compact, 1-5 MW, fully factory made ;
. Sermet Bio Grate Modular, 5-12 MW, modular, assembled at
. Sermet Bio Grate Watertube, 5-20
MW, modular, assembled at site ;
. Sermet BioPower, 1-3 MWe / 6-12 MWth.
Main focus is on wet (moisture
40-65%) and wood based biomass combustion applications. Systems are designed
and supplied for special purposes such as dry fuel (moisture content 10-30 %)..
of operation and references
- Sermet operates in Finland, Russia, Scandinavia, Baltic
countries, Canada and France.
- Over 50 Sermet BioGrate and BioPower products delivered during 1994-2001.