Seeger Engineering is a company which offers a range of services throughout Europe from advice through to
project work (planning and monitoring of wood-fuel projects) throughout Europe. The company also installs
heat distribution and electricity plants.
Seeger Engineering carries out, or sub-contracts, a whole range of tasks
(pre-studies, feasibility studies, planning, construction supervision) related
to setting up the following equipment :
- fuel conditioning stations,
- automatic feeding systems and flue gas
- furnaces and boilers (0.1 to 50 MW),
- wood-fired combined heat and power plants.
Region of operation and
fields of application
. Europe, USA, Canada, South America.
- Wood industry (80% of clients).
References and publications
- Wood storage and conditioning station and boiler at Rational Einbauküchen GmbH.
- Extension and improvement of a combined heat and power plant for Höhns KG.
- Planning of a biomass-fired plant.