Ramboll is an international consultancy company working mainly on energy and
engineering projects (from pre-project to realisation). The group is the author
of many reports and studies on wood-fuel and renewable energy resources and is
a partner of the Danish Energy Agency. It has created many subsidiaries abroad.
- Impact studies.
- Project work
(technical and economic aspects).
- Wood-fuel promotion :
- Public relations.
Region of operation and
fields of application
(including Western Europe countries), Africa, Asia.
- Energy supply.
- Heating in buildings of service industries, small district heating
- Energy crops.
References and publications
- Stadtwerke Lübeck
(Germany) : 2.5 MW heating
- Stenci (Latvia) : wood chip fired heating plant (400 kW).
- Logum Kloster (Denmark) : wood-fired heating plant (400 kW) for heating
- Denmark : waste, wood chip and
natural gas-fired combined heat and power plant.
- Small-scale Combined Heat and Power Plants (Bare Field) in Denmark, 1994.
- Use of Biomass outside District
Heating Areas, 1992, in co-operation with dk-TEKNIK.