NOVEM is the Dutch Agency for Energy and Environment. It manages many
national and international governmental programmes aimed at :
- environmental improvement,
- increasing energy efficiency,
- introducing renewable energy sources.
NOVEM is the national AFB-Net co-ordinator for the Netherlands.
- Coordination of the national actions.
- Financial support to R & D actions.
. C.H.P. and co-combustion of wood in coal fired power plants.
. Gasification (forest thinnings,
loppings of trees in urban areas, discarded wooden
products and energy crops).
. Cofiring wood waste.